I can call myself an active person, I have a lot of interests and each day wish to learn something new. I like travelling and exploring new cultures. As for my English language skills: I have taken part in a number of language contests while being a student, won a lot of them on the city and region levels. During 2005-2006 have been living and studying in USA(State Michigan) as an exchange student. I received my BBA in 2015(International Program)and in 2016(Ukrainian Program)
- James han2020-06-25I hope her that she hold class frequently. i think we feel lack of your class. if you have too many class on online, i would be glade today i was learned about business of Making an Appointment. but i found some awkwarded expression or sentence. Would that be ok for you?, Would that suit you? we did very well in the class. so we finished early. so we had time to repeat my awkward expression. and we talked her house color. but i cant remember word of "pink" so i could not try to talk about her house color. next time i will do better. thank you so much.
- JK2020-06-23She has a positive attitude and love teaching.
- Byeon Gieob2020-06-08말이 좀빠르시긴 한데 빨라서 더 좋았어요 친절하셔요!!
- Ellie2020-04-09she is really kind and bueatiful teacher and she is really good leasning my talk.
- De Kim2019-11-09대화를 잘 받아주셔서 좋았습니다 영어 발음도 네이티브 스피커같아요 아주 좋으셔요
|학교||Wisconsin International University|
|취미||Bellydance, listening to the music, singing, painting|
|좋아하는 영화||Frida, Jab Tak Hai Jaan.|